Timeline and FAqs
Admissions to Whitegrove Primary School are arranged directly by Bracknell Forest Council (BFC). Please also see Bracknell Forest Council's website for information on School admissions. This has helpful links including:
- Starting primary school in EYFS in September 2023 (for BFC residents only)
- BFC's key dates for admission to EYFS in September 2023
- Whitegrove Primary School's Designated Area (PDF opens in new window)
- How to find your designated area or catchment primary school
- For full information, please see BFC's School admissions arrangements.
Admissions to EYFS in September 2023 for children born on or between 1 September 2018 and 31 August 2019
Summary of Bracknell Forest Council's key dates for EYFS applications to Whitegrove:
- 5 November 2022: Online admissions site goes live and parents can apply.
- 15 January 2023: Deadline for applications - the online site closes at midday while paper applications are accepted until 5pm
- 3 February 2023: Deadline for applications for those moving to/within the area (BFC residents who have applied on time and moving within Bracknell Forest need to update their address)
- 17 April 2023: National offer day - emails (for online applications) and letters (for paper applications) sent out
- 3 May 2023: Deadline for acceptance
- After 3 May 2023: Late applications/waiting list offers processed
- 16 May 2023: Deadline for appeals
- Summer Term 2023: BFC advises schools of final allocation details.
Changing school (In-Year Transfer)
Please see Bracknell Forest Council's information on Changing schools - in-year application.
Please take a look around our website
Our website contains a wealth of information, some of which will also be helpful for prospective parents. Good places to start include:
- our ABOUT US menu (with links such as "Admissions")
- our ABOUT OUR DAY menu gives details of our day-to-day routine plus our Whitegrove curriculum which includes details on what is important about each of the subjects we teach
- the FOR OUR CHILDREN menu for a taste of what our Home Learning looks like across the year groups
- the FOR OUR PARENTS menu covering day-to-day information including "Before and After School Care" and "Uniforms"
- our HEALTH & WELLBEING menu for more information about our pastoral care.