What to bring
Please check your child has a named water bottle, healthy snack (KS2), lunch (either packed or pre-ordered school dinner), and weather-appropriate clothing - this could be sun cream and a hat or... a warm, waterproof coat as we will be outside in all weathers, come rain or shine.
Reading books will continue to be sent home and returned to school via the children.
PE kits to be brought in on Monday (all items named and in a labelled PE bag) and left in school for the week and taken home on Friday.
Please note that we are a NUT-FREE SCHOOL so no nuts or nut products to be brought to school for snack or in packed lunches.
Daily items - please make sure items are named
- A water bottle
- Healthy snack in KS2 (fresh fruit/veg is supplied to EYFS and KS1) - School Council has agreed a healthy snack list (see Snack and Lunch for their approved list)
- Lunch - packed if a school lunch hasn't been ordered (see Snack and Lunch for information on ordering a school lunch)
- A coat appropriate for the weather (we will be outside, come rain or shine)
- Warm clothing on cooler days (base layers may be worn under our regular uniform)
- Reading book (please return daily with the Reading Record)
- If required, a bookbag or a *small* backpack - to fit in trays/on pegs/in lockers.
Please note: we are a NUT-FREE SCHOOL so no nuts/nut products or sesame to be brought to school for snack or in packed lunches.
- PE Kit (bring in on Monday, take home on Friday): useful for a change of clothes - please remember outdoor trainers for PE on the field and hoodie/fleece and jogging bottoms (a useful extra layer on cooler days). Please make sure all items are named, including socks and plimsolls.
- Wellies (EYFS/KS1) or spare shoes (KS2) for outdoors (eg gardening, playing on the field etc) that can be left on pegs/in lockers. Please make sure they are named and in a named carrier bag (to contain the mud!).
- By popular request (eg due to cost, allergies and dietary requirements), we are continuing to say "no birthday sweets please" but your child may celebrate their birthday with a non-uniform day
- Show and Tells are as advised by your child's teacher.